WHAT’S WORKING NOW! State of the Industry Int'l Panel – BREAKING THROUGH THE PANDEMIC WALL: Stories
Written by Reyne Rice, Global Trend Hunter/ CEO/ Founder: ToyTrends, and Co-President, ITMA (International Toy Trade Magazine Association)
With over 120 years of experience, our group of five lively and esteemed international trend experts, editors, publishers and a global manufacturer / licensing agent gathered to discuss: WHAT’S WORKING NOW: Breaking THROUGH The Pandemic Wall: SUCCESS STORIES
Together, our 5-regions-of-the-world team shared local and global insights that reflect real and current solutions: Hear fresh, relevant solutions for the toy industry stakeholders: consumers, manufacturers, retailers, entertainment studios, and licensing partners.
The goal is to share WHAT’S WORKING NOW! Tips and techniques you can implement now.
Managing Virtual Trade Shows: Pros and Cons
State of the Industry: Quick Annual 2020 results and year-to-date 2021 forecasts
What tactics and techniques are BREAKING THROUGH THE PANDEMIC WALL:
· TO BOTH SURVIVE the pandemic shutdowns,
· AND to help manufacturers, retailers, consumers and alliance partners TO THRIVE.
· How did online, click-and-collect, curbside collection and other techniques perform?
· What Social Media break-throughs occurred, which platforms performed best in which regions and what successful influencer campaigns solved problems in different regions? TikTok, IG, FB, YouTube, more
· Who gained in this new selling atmosphere, and who didn’t? Who pivoted and who ghosted?
These global insights offer the "Secret Sauce" GOLD! SOLUTIONS that can be replicated across regions! Take-away techniques that you can put into play immediately
Our LIVE simultaneously-recorded ZOOM International panel included:
in alphabetical order, by panelist first name:
Panelist: Armando Carreteros, Editor for Nacion Juguetes (Latin America)
Panelist: Becky Ash, Editorial Director for Total Licensing, Ltd, (UK/ Global)
Panelist: Jacqueline Vong, President & Co-Founder of Playology Intl, (Canadian and Asian Perspectives)
Panelist: John Baulch, Publisher for Toy WorldMagazine (UK/ Europe/ Global)
Moderator: Reyne Rice, CEO/ Global Trend Hunter, ToyTrends (USA/ Global), Co-President, ITMA (Int'l Toy Trade Magazine Asso.)
Tune in to this recorded session available now, for the March 1-5, 2021 Spring Break People of Play (POP) conference.